Integrating climate change actions into local development /
The current gap between scientific knowledge and practitioners' needs in addressing climate adaptation and mitigation is due to one-dimensional assessments of climate change impacts that create narrowly focused-policies. These policies provide insufficient guidance for long-term development add...
|Other Authors:||, ,|
- Bizikova, L., Cohen, S., and Robinson, J. /
- Linking climate change and sustainable development at the local level
- Wilbanks, T.J. /
- Scale and sustainability
- Raes, F., and Swart, R. /
- Making integration of adaptation and mitigation work : mainstreaming into sustainable development policies?
- Burch, S. and Robinson, J. /
- A framework for explaining the links between capacity and action in response to global climate change
- Coelho, D. and Ruth, M. /
- Understanding and managing the complexity of urban systems under climate change
- Eriksen, S.H. and Obrien, K. /
- Vulnerability, poverty and the need for sustainable adaptation measures
- McDaniels, T. and Wilson, C. /
- Structured decision-making to link climate change and sustainable development
- Bizikova, L., Burton, I., Dickinson, T., and Howard, Y.
- Integrating adaptation into policy : upscaling evidence from local to global